Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Creative Public Transport Airbrush


I still remember when one year ago, my friend from Padang tell me that In Padang almost all “angkot” are decorated very pretty. And now, I accidentally fortune to find this pics. “Angkot” is kind of public transport service in Indonesia. They are from minibus type car with 7 passengers average. Padang is a beautiful city in Sumatera, it’s the capital of West Sumatera. Here are some beautiful pics of Padang’s Angkot which I take from other site,.. thanks for this great works.

No comments:

Post a Comment