Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Audi A4 1.8 Nice Review

I bought a new car today. A Black 2002 Audi A4 1.8T with 29k miles on it. It's pretty sweet. It has black leather interior, moonroof, CD/Tape/Radio and a whole bunch of features I haven't had the chance to screw around with yet but I will when I pick it up at 5:30PM tonight.

I'll have the pleasure of driving it to Las Vegas tonight to see Angela. I'm really excited to see her. It's been over two months since I last saw her. What's up with that!? We had a rough last two months especially with Angela working two jobs and eighteen hour days. We didn't get to see or talk to each other much which took its toll on us both; especially her. But she is back to working one job and things are getting back to how they used to be in our relationship. It makes me very happy.

The only difference between the car in the pictures and mine is mine has dark tinted windows.
Audi A4 1.8
Audi A4 1.8
Audi A4 1.8
Audi A4 1.8
Audi A4 1.8

No comments:

Post a Comment