Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Saturday, June 11, 2011

kim kardashian and kris humphries

images Kim Kardashian#39;s romance with kim kardashian and kris humphries. kim kardashian and kris
  • kim kardashian and kris



  • gc_check
    06-29 01:33 PM
    Good lawyer...mine is taking 6-7 business days after submission atleast. Though, I did not fill any forms, I filled a questionairre and she will use that to fill the forms, that might delay things a little.

    All the forms require applicants signature, Folks download the forms, complete and sign it and send with all the documents ASAP if filing through an Attorney along with the questionnaire. We used to have the same process, complete the questionnaire and then complete the forms, mail it back for signature... but now as the Legal have to file numerous petitions, they asked us to go ahead and fill all the forms and send the docs requested. they will contact back only if issues, else will file and then will notify us. Also make sure you sign all the form and also attach a G28 form signed and attach for each form, I485/765 and 131. This will save lots of time.





    wallpaper kim kardashian and kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian amp; Kris
  • Kim Kardashian amp; Kris



  • minimalist
    08-18 04:09 PM
    Thanks for the reponse imm_pro and kopra.

    Hi Kopra,

    My wife will be returing beack from india in mid october :(...


    If she uses her H4 Visa stamp to enter , will have to file H4 to H1 Chane of status to be able to work on H1.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • payur
    03-11 08:11 PM
    Ok, here is the response from my lawyer:

    "You can give back both but make sure that you have a photocopy in your
    file. Actually, the 2 I-94 cards have the same number."





    2011 Kim Kardashian amp; Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian Calls Kris
  • Kim Kardashian Calls Kris



  • rjgleason
    March 3rd, 2004, 06:52 PM
    Its a great shot and I like the way there is the "light and the end of the tunnel"



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kris+humphries+nets+kim+
  • Kris+humphries+nets+kim+



  • haeveingridseyn
    09-09 07:56 AM
    Hi Everyone..

    Thanks for providing this information . I am also searching this type of topic.
    Its really helpful to forum members and solve many problem.
    Keep it up.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • godbless
    11-01 02:56 PM
    My brother is a Physical Therapist. His employer filed I485/I140 concurrently last week. His I140 was not filed under premium processing as the employer said that it is a waste of money as the GC will not come in a months time ( as the retrogression took place from Nov 2006). But then would he get his EAD or not? Any thoughts please?



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian
  • Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian



  • pt326bc
    06-15 05:12 PM
    200,000 PERM cases since March 05 when PERM went into effect, means that if we assume around 3000 cases to be adjudicated every year (6000 EB2 and EB3 visa numbers with a factor of 2 for dependents); this will take how many years to get a green card if you have a PD of June 1 2007???????
    67 years!!!!!!!





    2010 Kim Kardashian and Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian#39;s romance with
  • Kim Kardashian#39;s romance with



  • go_guy123
    02-23 10:57 AM
    Hi

    We are in AOS pending status.iam on EAD.

    After seeing the economy Iam planning to send my wife to india. She is pregnant ( 2 months).
    Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.

    How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485.
    ( Visito visa Etc..)

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks

    I see a rare case. I have seen people ensuring that delevery is in US for the citizenship of child.



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • champu
    03-09 03:31 PM
    start a consulting company. ;)





    hair Kim Kardashian Calls Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian amp; Kris
  • Kim Kardashian amp; Kris



  • raajpagare
    04-09 05:00 PM
    This question put me to shame. We are trying to become US citizens and we do not even know Havaii is a US state.

    I am not sure what purpose do we serve by being rude to somebody on the forum. People might not be as savvy about immigration as some of the regulars here and it never hurts to ask.

    From my owen experience, I went to Puerto Rico and everybody told me you dont need a passport to go there. While boarding the plane back from PR, a couple of CBP guys acame and started asking everybodies citzenship and then asked me to show them the visa. So it never hurts to be safe, even when u are travelling to a remote state or territory.



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • jasmin45
    07-12 08:46 PM
    Lets discuss this after we deal with July Feasco. no offence to you as you are free to keep moving this post of yours... its just my oppinion and of most in this thread as well.. One issue at a time!





    hot Kris+humphries+nets+kim+ kim kardashian and kris humphries. kim kardashian Star kris,
  • kim kardashian Star kris,



  • ps57002
    10-04 09:02 PM
    anyone?



    more...


    house Off with kris her sexy feb kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian
  • Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian



  • ImmiRam
    09-13 04:57 PM
    I am sure you are well aquinted with IV and EB process.

    You proudly keep profile incomplete....
    Post a "noval" idea about law suit in first few posts (most likely you have another IV handle too).....
    ....

    still wondering why you are so "famous"....

    The rudeness some of the members display here amazez me...Yes, my profile is incomplete, but I still went ahead and made donation...not that I a, bragging but it speaks about commitment. Since my profile is incomplete, it gives you right to be Rude ? And why cannot I post about lawsuits in first few posts ? I dont get what you are trying to convey. Am I missing something here? I thought we are all professionals here, guess I am wrong.





    tattoo Kim Kardashian and Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian Calls Kris
  • Kim Kardashian Calls Kris



  • fromnaija
    03-08 05:53 PM
    Did you file to change to H4 after your H1 transfer was rejected? If you did not, you might want to talk to a lawyer as you may probably be out of status.

    Hi,
    My husband filed I485 in August 2007 and included me as derivative. I also hold H1B visa from January 2005. I entered US in H4 visa in 2001 and later converted to H1. My questions and concerns are will the immigration officer will dig into my employment history starting from Jan 2005 till now and ask for paystubs and w2 etc. I submitted 3 months paystubs along with I485 form. Is that just enough? I have sleepless nights nowadays. This is my situation. Employer A who got me H1B initially in 2005 could not get me a project continuously for about one year. So later I tranferred my H1 to another company B. Company B got me project and started working for company B after a long gap. Subsequently my H1 tranfer to company B was rejected during Feb 2007 due to some reason. Since I was in a project, company B again filed for another H1 transfer through it's another sister company C in March 2007. Got RFE and because of abondonment it was also rejected in October 2007. While I filed I485, I submitted 3 months paystubs of company C. My concern is will I be scrutinized by the immigration officer while processing my I485? Please experts, your suggestion and help is much appreciated.



    more...


    pictures Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian may have been
  • Kim Kardashian may have been



  • needhelp!
    11-07 11:26 AM
    http://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gif

    http://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gifhttp://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gif
    http://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gifhttp://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gifhttp://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gif





    dresses kim kardashian Star kris, kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kris Humphries..Kim was
  • Kris Humphries..Kim was



  • WillIWin?
    02-18 10:16 AM
    Hello everyone,

    I know this topic is taboo and probably raised eleswhere, but I couldn't help wonder one thing.

    The BECs have shut down and no more LCs are pending. Also labour substitution is not allowed anymore. So does that not mean that from this point onwards we should NEVER see the priority dates retrogress any further? I mean isint that logical or am I missing something major? Until now, the pending LCs in the BECs were hanging like a sword over our heads, but now that problem is gone (i know a lot of people have suffered over the years for the same and I respect that).

    I guess my question is: Is there ANY possible reason for the PDs for any country to further retrogress?

    Your reasoning is nearly correct. But you are missing Two points:
    1. There will be some cases from BECs which could not file AOSs in time since their labors did not clear for them in the july/aug timeframe. Only when these have cleared will the chances of further retrogression decrease.
    2. ALSO - Just as an example, If there are 100000 Eb2s with PDs of 2005. We know that there are NOT 10000 visa #s available for EB2s, in that case too, the dates will retrogress - since thats the only way they can prevent visa #s being used.

    Am I making much sense ?



    more...


    makeup Kim Kardashian and Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Off with kris her sexy feb
  • Off with kris her sexy feb



  • STAmisha
    08-13 08:58 PM
    Can people convert LC pending in BEC to PERM? If So, how safe it is and how much time it takes totally.





    girlfriend Kim Kardashian Calls Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian Fashion, Celeb
  • Kim Kardashian Fashion, Celeb



  • minimalist
    05-21 10:55 AM
    For EAD ,the documentation is pretty simple and straightforward.
    Please goto USCIS site and take a look at I765 form and the associated instructions. Once you spend 15 minutes on that, you will have most questions answered yourself. For the ones you have doubts, please post back.
    Thanks





    hairstyles Kim Kardashian and Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian is engaged to
  • Kim Kardashian is engaged to



  • ind2ia
    05-25 01:01 PM
    It takes minimum of month and based on load it might take 2 months.





    needhelp!
    10-19 05:07 PM
    Thats exactly exact..

    Are you talking about the Diwali Mela event on November 10th?





    WillIBLucky
    06-21 12:16 PM
    Thanks for your prompt reply.Is this the format you are talking about?

    AFFIDAVIT REGARDING BIRTH

    I __________________ (name) being the _________________ (relationship father, mother, sister, brother, aunt, uncle), to ______________ (FN name), reside at ___________________ (address, including country), do hereby solemnly affirm and state on oath as follows:

    I declare that _________________ is my (son/daughter/brother/sister/niece/
    nephew). He/She was born on __(Date)_____ in (town, country) and that ______________ (father’s name) is his/her father and _____________ (mother’s name) is his/her mother.

    ______________________________

    Signature of Deponent
    Yes pretty much looks OK but I wont be comfortable if this is format your parents will use. For close relative this format is fine.

    For parents I am not comfortable with the statement "and that________father’s name) is his/her father and _____________ (mother’s name) is his/her mother."

    So just dig a little and there were members who have posted the sample for parents and close relative.

    Go to this link for format http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5036&page=7



    No comments:

    Post a Comment